I have written a little about where my heart is these days, about the call of the forest and my deep desire to simply disappear from this world into a quieter one where my hands are muddy and my soul is free from concrete and the white noise.
Finally, my efforts to make that reality are showing in my physical and metaphysical pursuits.
I apologize for the poor quality photo, but this is my morning reading from yesterday.
Change is afoot.
I am the Tower, the destruction of things built on false beliefs. My foundation is Death, the end of a cycle of my life. The Devil is behind me along with his deception. A journey forward is the crowning thought of my life and Karma, good luck, and my King are on my side, in my future.
This reading made me so happy and validated all of the turmoil and hard work I have endured so far.
I am really looking forward to where this all will lead.
If you’ve never used the Celtic Cross spread before, there are several variations out there. The one I use is as follows:
- You- This is the card that indicates your current state in your journey.
- What Surrounds You-These are the influences most directly impacting you right now.
- What Blocks You-Any potentially problematic issues you will face.
- Your Foundation
- Your Immediate Past
- Crowning Thoughts
- Your Immediate Future
- How to Present Yourself to the World.
- What to focus on/Inner Aspects of Self.
- Hopes/Fears -Which are often the same thing. (Hoping for happiness and stability is the same as fearing discord and instability)
What Tarot spread is your favorite?